cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is this phone not in stores, and why do we know nothing beyond the fact that pre orders are filled?

Journeyman

Re: Why is this phone not in stores, and why do we know nothing beyond the fact that pre orders are filled?

Ganesh07 wrote:

so I reserved mine online to pickup at my local sprint store today. I went there and the said the phones arent out yet. So why the **** was I allowed to reserve it online at that specific store for pickup today? this suckss

Quit asking those zen buddhist questions!  They make my head hurt.

Journeyman

Re: Why is this phone not in stores, and why do we know nothing beyond the fact that pre orders are filled?

This will irk some people even more.  I had a $50 preorder @ a Sprint store.  I walked into my local Best Buy today, asked to get on their pre order list as well.  The salesmen told me he had an EVO LTE available because someone cancelled their preorder not wanting to wait.  He sold me that EVO LTE, w/o preorder.  I went to the Sprint store and recieved a refund on my $50 gift card.

Master

Could be both, two of the Best Buys by me told me they were only fulfilling preorders made before 05/21. Orders made on or street the 21st would be completed on their second shipment. This second shipment could also include enough for in store sales as well. But you should probably confirm with your local store.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

insert why the s3 is better than the evo comment here.

Journeyman

BRICE1HUET wrote:

insert why the s3 is better than the evo comment here.

why?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat