cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will i ever get 4g lte!?!

Journeyman

Will i ever get 4g lte!?!

will Sioux city ever get 4g lte? area code is 51103  the 3g speeds here are not very good and I want 4g lte!! will we ever get it?

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Will i ever get 4g lte!?!

Check out the site s4gru.com they are reporting updates to towers and areas as they happen. The site is run by Sprint users, and is not affiliated to Sprint in any way except that it refers to the Sprint network.

That said,

This is the thread that coves that area,

Network Vision/LTE Market - West Iowa/Nebraska Market (Omaha/Council Bluffs/Lincoln) - Page 14 - Mar...

This is the current coverage picked up by Sensorly users, closest LTE being in Omaha.

http://www.sensorly.com/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint#q=Sioux%20City,%20IA

Unfortunately, you won't get any information specifically from Sprint until they reach about 50%-75% deployment in that area. From the coverage map, it doesn't appear there is any at the moment. That could also just mean, no one in the are is running the Sensorly app on their phone though.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Re: Will i ever get 4g lte!?!

If the 30K LTE speeds that are available in Houston are any indication don't get overly excited about LTE coming to your area.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat