cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wishing the evo lte's camera had a date stamp

Highlighted
Master

Re: Wishing the evo lte's camera had a date stamp

Be sure to mention that in a separate message. One for the Time Stamp and one for the Camera Focus that way they can create two issues on their end. I believe the camera issue has been mention on this forum a few times now but not sure how many reported it to HTC as well. In my opinion, doesn't hurt to have both Sprint contacting HTC about the issue and individual users contacting them about the issue. The more the merrier I say. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Wishing the evo lte's camera had a date stamp

It is extremely disappointing they removed the time/date stamp from the front of the picture. I used my Original EVO 4G to take my pictures for the last 2 years. Now I cant with my EVO 4G LTE and have to carry another camera. Totally sucks! Come on HTC, did it save you that much money? Please add it back on.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat