cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

World Clock issues?

Journeyman

World Clock issues?

Okay just wondering if anyone has had any issues with the world clock. When I go in to the clock app it shows my current location is about 6 hour ahead of my home location. example right now the home location shows 9:56 am but my current location shows 3:56 pm. Is there a way to fix this issue. I turned off the sync and on again but nothing, I have cleared the data and nothing. Not sure what else to do here.

3 REPLIES
Master

Re: World Clock issues?

Happens sometimes when it loses connection from the network around the time it was udating the the current time.

One of the work arounds if your in an area with spotty connection is to manullay set your timezone and disable automatic updating from the server.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the same issues ever since the pushed android software update eariler this year.  Very annoying.  I have the HTC EVO 3D.

Master

Same information above would apply to your phone as well.

Especially as more and more towers are being worked on toward the conversion to LTE.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.