cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow...Just got my 2nd EVO LTE

Journeyman

Wow...Just got my 2nd EVO LTE

Was told that the reason Best Buy and Radio Shack recieved their phone first was due to contracts that each store has with Sprint.  So I went down to BB on Sat morning to get on their preorder list.  Didnt have to wait.  They had a cancelled preorder that the sales man sold me immediately.  Well, while sitting there playing with my new toy, my wife decided she wanted one.  So we asked for her to be placed on the preorder list as well.  We got the email about 6pm est last night that her device was in store and ready for pickup. She will be at Best Buy this morning @ 10am when they open to get her device.  Take that for what you want, but either HTC isn't sending phones to Sprint (doubtful) or Sprint is holding them back for the "National Launch Day".

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Wow...Just got my 2nd EVO LTE

Congrats, its an awesome phone as you have noticed. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat