cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any improvements on voicemail notifications

Journeyman

any improvements on voicemail notifications

have a HTC EVO 4GLTE. most of the time when I miss a call and the person leaves a voicemail, I don't know about it unless I dial into voicemail to check repeatedly. Local sprint techs just say its issue with the phone and replace it for me, but I am on 4th phone and the issue continues. Is there any resolution to this for me? 14  months left on contract. zip code 03867 old dover rd and alice lane

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: any improvements on voicemail notifications

Thanks for no help on this matter

Highlighted
Master

Dear ricktarasharontara,

I apologize for the delay, we answer our posts in the order received. I have looked at the towers in your area and I can indeed see some hiccups on the tower that covers those cross streets. I have pinpointed the tower and have alerted the technicians so that we can get someone out there. In the mean time have you updated your data profile on the phone?

Sincerely,

Annmarie
Sprint Social Care Team
Wizard

Don't listen to the BS answer above "we're deployed people to your tower" is a lie and false information.

Check out this thread for the real story:

EVO 4g LTE not receiving voicemail notifications.

Journeyman

TThese must be the worst towers around. Every time I try to get my phone fixed, there is a tower problem

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat