cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broken charger port

Journeyman

broken charger port

My htc evo 4g lte has a broken charger port and it died I ordered a new one but I meed to get my pics out of my old one is there anyway I can charge the battery

8 REPLIES 8
Master

Re: broken charger port

Amayaa1998,

Have you tried to charge the battery on your new device and then put it back in your old device?

Crystal
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Well im not able to take the batteries out the phones . The batteries dont come out of yhr phones

Master

Amayaa1998,

I would suggest taking both devices to a store so they can go ahead and move your data over for you. Did you have your data backed up prior to the charging port going out?

Crystal
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I dont think so but one of the devices is dead

Master

Amayaa1998,

Unfortunately, I would see if you can download any information that you were able to backup.

Crystal
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

How do I do that

Master

Amayaa1998

I can see this is important to you. Please bring both devices into your local Sprint repair store. There our representatives will be able to assist you with moving over data from one device to another. Check out this link to help you locate your nearest Sprint repair store location http://bit.ly/1dDKYKx .

Laurel
Sprint social care
Journeyman

Ok thank you

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat