cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disappointed

Highlighted
Patron

disappointed

I've put a dent in my EVO 4g LTE, its very little but its a dent in the aluminum trim around the phone. It's not spanking brand new anymore

Tags (5)
4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: disappointed

How did you manage that? I'm thinking though, if you dented the aluminum, it's possible if it was plastic the phone would have cracked instead.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Patron

it hit the corner of my desk pretty hard, i got a rubber sleeve on it. i thought it hit the glass so once i so the screen was ok, i didnt even check it further until i got home , i normally feel safe about taking it out of the sleeve at home and thats when i felt the dent on the side, my phone is not a virgin anymore

Master

Wow, well I think the case and the aluminum body saved you in this case. Bummer about the dent though, that stinks.

At that point I would get a hard clamshell case and leave it on all the time.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

I use the Seidio Surface case, it's thin but protects well, just in case you are looking for one.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat