cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dropped phones?

Highlighted
Patron

dropped phones?

how many times have you guys dropped your new evo's since you had them?

I've drop mine about 6 times and the last time I got a small dent in the aluminum trim

with a rubber sleeve on it

6 REPLIES 6
Master

Re: dropped phones?

I refuse to answer on the gorunds that it may jinx me and increase the odds that I do drop it.

Wait... is that an answer?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Patron

if you only dropped it once, you must not have had it since it came out..........

but good luck not dropping it lol

Master

Actually, I've had it since the first day, May 23rd or 24th I think, when Best Buy got them from customs.

I'm knocking on wood right now though. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Dropped?!  Not once!!  I'm on my second device, and I didn't drop the first one...  I'm super careful with my phones...

Patron

then i must be clumsy 

Master

BUTTERFINGERS_w.JPG

--

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat