cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long does it take to get a refund if i cancel my pre-order of the htc evo 4g lte

Highlighted
Patron

how long does it take to get a refund if i cancel my pre-order of the htc evo 4g lte

how long does it take to get a refund? i want cancel my pre oreder and just wait and order from amazon

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

You cannot cancel your order no matter what.  I went through 4 levels of issue escalation, and was not successful.  I even tried to get them to just refund my $, and only charge the card when the device ships.  No go.  They did give me a $15 credit for the inconvienence.  That doesn't help me.  I started a new line with this preorder.  I may be the shortest duration Sprint customer in history.  Back to Verizon I guess.  At least my limited data will be fast.

Highlighted
Patron

yes, I just got off the phone with them and they told me the same thing minus the $15 credit. (which i think i should call back and enquire of) but, that does not make any since if the phone hasnt shipped yet then i should be abe to get a full refund. I could understand if it had shipped already. but thats a corporation for you... I'm sure they prepared all of there employees to refuse refund. but if they dont ship before the 18th there should definetly be compensation.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm debating protesting with my credit card company.

Highlighted
Wizard

I posted instructions in this thread on how to cancel your pre-order.  Keep in mind that if you order through another channel (ie. Amazon), you most likely won't receive the phone any sooner. 

I have seen where others mentioned a refund would be credited to their account within 5-7 days...don't hold me to this without first checking with those at the number posted in the thread linked to above.  Also, I can't imagine why you wouldn't be allowed to cancel unless it's already been labeled for shipping...you may want to ask about that too. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat