cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mms sending/receiving problems

Journeyman

mms sending/receiving problems

I just got the HTC EVO 4g LTE a couple weeks ago.

Every time I try to send a picture via text using 3g it takes a long time (sometimes hours)

to fail to send the picture. I cannot receive pictures as well.

When I am on 4g or WiFi it sends/receives pictures with no problem.

Can someone help me with this issue? I have not reset my phone

or messed with it in anyway.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: mms sending/receiving problems

Post your Zipcode and nearest cross streets (not your address). Hopefully a Sprint rep will pop in here and beable to look up the towers in your area to see what's going on.

Do regular txt messages do the same thing? or is it just MMS messages? Regular txt messages are sent over the voiceline (CDMA) whereas MMS messages are sent over the data line (3G, 4G/LTE, WiFi). That said, if you activate WiFi, does the same thing happen with MMS Messages?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Wizard

smotrs

Thanks for getting the ball rolling for the Sprint Cares team. Very helpful. We appreciate the value you bring to the Sprint Community.

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Wizard

ihearthtcevo

Thanks for posting on Sprint Community. Sorry to hear about the issues with sending picture messages.

How long have you noticed this issue? Also, what are your zip code and cross streets? We'll check your area to make sure there aren't any outages.

Try clearing your cache and browser history then update your data profile. From there retry sending the message.

Please update us of any useful info. We're all here to help.

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Master

Any updates on this?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat