ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no texts and phone shuts off?

Journeyman

no texts and phone shuts off?

i am having trouble receving text messages.  the notification sounds, but no message received.  also, my phone shuts off on its own.  HTC Evo 4g LTE.  I should have kept the Evo 3 g....

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: no texts and phone shuts off?

gwendolyn.george,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Evo 4G LTE.  I'll be glad to help you any way that I can.  You mentioned that your device powers off at random.  Does it completely power down?  Or does it power-cycle?  If your device is powering off at random, this could be hardware related and you'll want to take your device to your nearest Sprint Repair Center.   If the device is power-cycling (as in turning off, then turning right back on again), this is most likely a corruption in your operating system. If this is the case, it could be an application that is conflicting with your device or a possible memory issue.  Both can be resolved by uninstalling some applications on your device as well as clearing cache/cookies within the phone itself.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Hours: 9am-8pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat