cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not getting my email notifications and whatsapp notifications and google talk notifications promptly.

Highlighted
Journeyman

not getting my email notifications and whatsapp notifications and google talk notifications promptly.

Hey so i noticed that I'm not getting my notifications for whats app and google talk and my email rightaway. instead I get them whenever I turn the phone on and not when the phone is sitting on my desk and not being played with. anyone know how to fix it.  my background processes is set to standard limit.

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Journeyman

battery pull ddn't work, same problem same thing, and it is only when im on my home wifi network.  i need to find a way that it doesn't turn off when the phone is asleep

Highlighted
Master

Mine was on by default when I got mine, strange.

To check if Sync is enabled, you can also go here,

Settings > Accounts & Sync

You should see a green throbber icon next to each app that is set to Sync.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Master

You could be having the WiFi issue that allot of others is having. Unfortunately, until the MR comes out, there's not an immediate fix.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same problems with the wifi shutting off when the phone is asleep. And my gmail is really slow, like hours slow some times. I've checked all the settings and they are all set correctly so i dont know what the probplem is. This phone has been nothing but headaches since ive picked it up. My camera does'nt focus correctly, it gets blurry and stays that way until you back out and go back in. People turn red outside in the sun. The list goes on and on. This thing has been a huge let down so far.... Oh ya where's the lte?(San Antonio) Thanks sprint for the stab in the back I've enjoyed it.

Highlighted
Master

Rumor has it LTE will go live in July.

As for the phone itself, have you been to a service center? Maybe they need to swap out your phone. Sounds like you have allot of issues with your particular phone.

--

Highlighted
Journeyman

This issue seems to affect the entire HTC One line. Trying to compile a list of complaints from across the web. See here:

http://community.htc.com/na/htc-forums/android/f/222/p/15183/62799.aspx#62799

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat