cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving calls

Highlighted
Journeyman

not receiving calls

so my evo lte is not recieving phone calls i went to sprint and they said 4 people came in with the same problem and they will let me know when its fixed so there is a outage in NC. Any one else had a problem with there ottorbox case?

169 REPLIES 169
Highlighted
Journeyman

I started getting calls last night at home and tested it this morning at work too.  I havent tested data speeds yet but that has always worked pretty well for me.

Highlighted
Master

Holy crap dude, couldn't scale those images down a bit? Can't even tell what I'm looking at because I have to scroll down so much. And I have a 24in monitor.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Okay, I'm starting to get excited. I am on the other side of FV and have not had a chance yet to try it out. They gave me the box thing so that I could at least get calls in my home.........you know what......now that I think about it, I did get a call this morning while I was in the bank. OMGosh!!!!!!!!!! I might actually have REAL phone service again. Makes me want to go drive around to see if it is really true!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dennis, do you get these same results while driving through town down toward Sheetz?  I come through 401 each day and never pull anything like that.  Here is mine from today.

Best I got today was .46 Mbps down and .54 Mbps up.  This was unusually high for me.  I'm starting to wonder if it is the device. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dennis, your lat long show you in Kansas?  This changes with location test is pulled.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That is the lat/long of the server the speed test was done on

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine shows me the Lat/Long of MY location not the server.  I don't understand how you can be so high on speed, whereas everyone I know has less than 1 Mbps.....even the folks at the stores complain.  Something screwy going on.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That does seem a little high I can get 1.3 out of ehrpd but that's with a tower that's putting out 4g lte. I wasn't really close though it may be possible if you're really close to the tower.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am about a half mile from the tower on Jones St.

I ran this test this morning from the Fuquay Waffle House parking lot:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8180/screenshot2012081213044.jpg

Highlighted
Journeyman

Seriously Dennis, you must have mods or root method etc. I see you work for Sprint. What do you do for them? Why doesn't anyone else have these speeds? What phone..... EVO LTE?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I haven't rooted or otherwise modded my phone. I do have the Evo Lte. I work for Sprint on the retail side.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just ran this test while getting gas at Sheetz (55 and 401) and used Google Wallet to pay for my gas. Score!

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/9204/screenshot2012081307525.png

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat