cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving calls

Highlighted
Journeyman

not receiving calls

so my evo lte is not recieving phone calls i went to sprint and they said 4 people came in with the same problem and they will let me know when its fixed so there is a outage in NC. Any one else had a problem with there ottorbox case?

169 REPLIES 169
Highlighted
Journeyman

Update, as I was moving on to the next customer from the Communities, the tower at N Horner Blvd and Boone Cir, appears to be down, fully.  I recommend calling into Technical Support as soon as possible to report the issue, if this is not an option, let me know and I can send you the required template for Network Trouble Tickets.

Who did not see this coming lol. When they told me this tower was picking up the the other tower I had a felling that this would happen in Sanford. Now I have a high price paper weight lol.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Philosophical question:  Is a phone that does not ring still a phone?  Discuss.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Based on the bill I keep receiving from Sprint?  Yes. 

(still doesn't work in Fuquay/Holly Springs)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Agree.  The bill says "yes it's a phone"!

In regards to the link for the galaxy -  Out of curiosity anyone know if a galaxy s3 will work in the holly springs/fuquay area where the EVO LTE is not working?  Looks like most complaints are with signal strength, but I never saw anything that says it'll work or won't work for this area...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I live/work in the Sanford area too.  Can you provide the link to report network problems.

Highlighted
Journeyman

According to the Sprint store on Judd Parkway, several models are having this same issue.  According to: http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/441895#441895JZEFRd0 it will get better "soon".

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anybody receiving calls in Fuquay yet?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've been avoiding Fuquay Varina like the plague, but no go earlier in week.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still not receiving calls in Sanford still. Hope they "fix" the towers soon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still nothing in F-V or Willow Spring. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still nothing for me in Sanford(work) or the Pittsbor area(home)  Very frustrating!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm going to switch back to my OG EVO and see if I can receive calls.  According to the store, no LTE device works in Fuquay and he's been unable to convince Sprint that it's truly a network issue.  They've told him July 10th they'll finish an upgrade for capacity.  I'll hold my breath...

If my original evo DOES receive calls, that kind of rules out a capacity issue.  Granted, there's some different technology involved, but I can make calls on the same technology that doesn't allow me to receive calls...and only in specific areas...which does kind of point to tower issues.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat