cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone won't start

Journeyman

phone won't start

My phone batrery went dead so I plugged it in, like I've done lots of times before. When I went to turn it on, it went through the startup mode where it flased through the sprint 4g lte logo, and then the htc quietly briliant screen. It never got past this screen. I did a soft reset several times to no help. I let the phone go completely dead and put it back on the charger and let it fully charge. When I turned it on it did the same thing. I did a soft reset a couple more times. I still cannot get it past the htc quietly briliant screen. Any advice?

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: phone won't start

dockg100

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention I'll be happy to help. How long has this been going on? What device do you have? When you say you did a soft reset was it ##72786#? Let me know I'm here to help.

Thank you

*Randi
Sprint Social Care
Master

Re: phone won't start

I think you may have to take your phone into a repair center. Sounds as if something may have happened to the Bootloader, but no guarantee.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat