Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Current Location"

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

"Current Location"

We thought we found the fix to the "current location" and time zone issue by letting the phone battery completely die then re-charge it. This did work but now it's two weeks later and the "current location" and "time zone issue" are back.

Does anyone have a fix? I would like the location to actually tell me where I am and the time zone to work properly. I apologize it this is in another thread.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Master

Re: "Current Location"

No prob. An interesting tidbit came out in the Play Store regarding Google Wallet being fixed with an OTA update in July. Since the OTA updates come from Sprint/HTC, I'm wondering if this could be the MR were waiting for. I am thinking along these lines because historically, Sprint doesn't release one-off patches, they prefer to encompss them within an all inclusive MR.

So stay tuned.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

This is a known issue at this time. Appears users having the issue will have to wait for the MR to be released for a permanent fix if the battery drain workaround didn't do it.

Unfortunately, there is no ETA for when the update will be available.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the information.

Master

No prob. An interesting tidbit came out in the Play Store regarding Google Wallet being fixed with an OTA update in July. Since the OTA updates come from Sprint/HTC, I'm wondering if this could be the MR were waiting for. I am thinking along these lines because historically, Sprint doesn't release one-off patches, they prefer to encompss them within an all inclusive MR.

So stay tuned.

--

View solution in original post

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat