cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sending pics and videos through nfc and android beam

Journeyman

sending pics and videos through nfc and android beam

I was wondering if you can send pics and videos through nfc and android beam I tried and nothing happen maybe I'm not doing something right can someone help me with this thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: sending pics and videos through nfc and android beam

Webster809,

I know this can be a headache, however Ice Cream Sandwich and earlier did not support picture and video transfer. The good news is that this functionality was added in the Jelly Bean update. One thing to keep in mind is that Samsung's S-Beam and the Android Beam are not currently compatable.

I hope this helps!

*Ben

Social Care

GrandMaster

question. this can only be done with another capable phone correct? you cant just send a pic to say a older evo via the LTE correct?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Correct, only works with another compatible device. Non compatible devices will not accept other then my MMS or email.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat