cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

token of appreciation gel cover

Highlighted
Patron

token of appreciation gel cover

has anyone else recieved a free gel cover for the htc evo lte? i got mine , not to sound ungrateful but they sent me a powder blue color. I'm a man i cant (won't) put a powder blue gel cover on my phone. anybody wanna trade? preferrably black

21 REPLIES 21
Journeyman

Re: token of appreciation gel cover

Same here, UPS guy just dropped it off. Mine is the same blue color.

Patron

I guess they giving out the color they know want sell.

Journeyman

Dang, I was hoping it would be black.  Hmm...  I wonder if we can take it to a Sprint Store and exchange it for our color of choice?!  I may try that...

Journeyman

I assume that is what UPS has scheduled to deliver today. And here I thought they messed up and I was going to get a second EVO that I would have to return. Good to know! Hope it's not blue..

Journeyman

Good idea, I may try that too. It's an official "Sprint" packaged product so can't hurt to go try to swap for a black one at a Sprint store.

Journeyman

I'm actually pretty stoked about this.  I was thinking that I needed to buy a cheap case to hold me over until the Otterboxes actually begin shipping from Amazon.  Nice suprise from Sprint!

Journeyman

Yup, just gotten woken up by UPS. Delivered a free easteregg blue gel case. I wasnt expecing it, "A" for effort guys, but what an awful color.

Journeyman

I ordered my otterbox from Amazon also but I saw that Otterbox.com has it in stock so I cancelled amazon's order and bought it from otterbox.com...I ordered it 5/14 and it still said not yet shipped from Amazon

Patron

yep so i guess all pre-orders will get their powder blue gel cover.... i bet the girls are geeked!

Journeyman
Patron

That looks like a darker blue then mine

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat