cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

token of appreciation gel cover

Patron

token of appreciation gel cover

has anyone else recieved a free gel cover for the htc evo lte? i got mine , not to sound ungrateful but they sent me a powder blue color. I'm a man i cant (won't) put a powder blue gel cover on my phone. anybody wanna trade? preferrably black

21 REPLIES 21
Journeyman

Re: token of appreciation gel cover

Same here, UPS guy just dropped it off. Mine is the same blue color.

Patron

I guess they giving out the color they know want sell.

Journeyman

Dang, I was hoping it would be black.  Hmm...  I wonder if we can take it to a Sprint Store and exchange it for our color of choice?!  I may try that...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I assume that is what UPS has scheduled to deliver today. And here I thought they messed up and I was going to get a second EVO that I would have to return. Good to know! Hope it's not blue..

Journeyman

Good idea, I may try that too. It's an official "Sprint" packaged product so can't hurt to go try to swap for a black one at a Sprint store.

Journeyman

I'm actually pretty stoked about this.  I was thinking that I needed to buy a cheap case to hold me over until the Otterboxes actually begin shipping from Amazon.  Nice suprise from Sprint!

Journeyman

Yup, just gotten woken up by UPS. Delivered a free easteregg blue gel case. I wasnt expecing it, "A" for effort guys, but what an awful color.

Journeyman

I ordered my otterbox from Amazon also but I saw that Otterbox.com has it in stock so I cancelled amazon's order and bought it from otterbox.com...I ordered it 5/14 and it still said not yet shipped from Amazon

Patron

yep so i guess all pre-orders will get their powder blue gel cover.... i bet the girls are geeked!

Journeyman
Patron

That looks like a darker blue then mine

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat