Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

token of appreciation gel cover

Journeyman

Re: token of appreciation gel cover

Bad lighting... Shoulda used flash... I'm sure it's the same color

Journeyman

I'm thinking they'll need to give the phone away for free as a token of appreciation to all of the pre-orders that went through a Sprint store and got porked...

Patron

Dang no trade!

Journeyman

rayray5555 wrote:

has anyone else recieved a free gel cover for the htc evo lte? i got mine , not to sound ungrateful but they sent me a powder blue color. I'm a man i cant (won't) put a powder blue gel cover on my phone. anybody wanna trade? preferrably black

Yep got mine. My wife loves it now I have to buy her the phone that goes with it 😕 I went out yesterday and bought a cool looking charcoal gray one to hold me till my Otterbox comes in.

Patron

Lol lucky her, I think I will do the otterbox this time as well. I didn't like the one for my old EVO it made the phone feel too thick, but this new EVO is almost too thin some maybe it will be fine.

Journeyman

I just got one but mine's not a gel one or blue its a hard case graphite gray

Journeyman

I got a grey hard cover case too. Not gel nor blue!

Patron

Wanna trade?

Journeyman

It's odd though. It covers up the LTE kickstand but has a kickstand of its own. There are no words....

Journeyman

I got the blue gel one today also. Really wasnt expecting anything from Sprint so it was quite the surprise.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat