cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

viberate on touch greyed out help please

Go to solution
Journeyman

viberate on touch greyed out help please

i did a reset and its still greyed out is there anyway to fix it phone is fully upto date and everything i dont know what else to do

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: viberate on touch greyed out help please

Ajleona,

Thanks for your Community post. Just for clarification, are trying to enable a feature for vibrate on touch however, on your device this feature is greyed out?

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

yes im trying to it was working before and now it wont

Master

This is due to the Power Saver app. The Power Save app controls several functions t ohelp save battery, one of which is haptic feedback.

1. Drag down the Notifications bar
  2. Select Power Saver
  3. Turn it off
  4. Toggle Vibration
  5. Turn it back on to lock it again

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

thank you that fixed it

Master

Anytime.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat