cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi not working after update !?

Highlighted
Journeyman

wifi not working after update !?

i just did my update on my htc evo 4g lte and since i did the update it wont let me connect to my wifi how can i remove the update so my wifi will work again?

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: wifi not working after update !?

go into your wifi settings and forget your wifi connection.go ahead and power cycle  your phone (hold down the power button for 10 seconds and it should pop you up a option..but you have to hold the power button down for that long to get this particular message)..then re search out the wifi connection..see if that resolves the problem.

post if this works or not

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat