HTC EVO 4G Software Update - 4.67.651.3
- Security Update
- Updated Peep client ( to align with Twitter)
- Battery life improvements
- The new software version is: 4.67.651.3
- The customer may initiate the update beginning 1/19 or wait until notifications begin being sent to devices on 1/24
- Refer to the HTC EVO 4G Software Update blog for install instructions
- Updates may be released in stages. When checking for the update, you may receive a message that no update is available,
check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device
RE: HTC EVO 4G, Factory installed Weather Widget forecasting problem
On my Sprint HTC EVO 4g, when I press on the weather temperature on the front sceen. It takes me to the 4 day forecast. However it skips today, the present day and current location.
Example for the current city, if today is Saturday 1/14/2012, the 4 day forecast begins with;
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs.
It skips the current day, Saturday and sometimes Sunday?
I went to the Sprint Store and they did a hard re-set, it did not help. They said, they are seeing more htc evo phone owners come in with the same problem.
Do you think HTC or Sprint will address this issue in any near future updates?
I am glad to see an update, but what about the Sense restart/reboot issues that plauge a lot of users still since the October update?
if we ever get the ice cream sundae update...which i doubt we will...most likely that would be resolved. aside from that the sense reload problem has been ongoing for quite a while now..there is a thread in another forum all about just that..you dont want to know how many pages it is
much of a difference between 2.3.3 and 2.3.4?
Will the pre-installed Swype be updated?
HTC EVO, using Swype version 22.214.171.12495.20925, Android 2.3.3
How do I get the newer versions without rooting the phone? Swype is up to at least 3.26
the biggest difference i am interested in is the ability to use google video chat, which support was added for in 2.3.4