cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G in Buffalo or Western New York ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Service is garbage in Buffalo and the outside towns and citys. Other people have Verizon in Buffalo and are using 4G with no problems. When is Sprint going to have 4G in Buffalo. I pay $10 a month for 4G and can not even use it. May have to switch to Verizon if I have to pay for a service I cant even use on Sprints network. I called Sprint and asked when 4G will be in Buffalo and all they can say is the future. The future could be next month or 20 years from now. Bad customer service in my eyes. Almost Verizon time I think. I get bad service with 3G so I doubt 4G will be any better in Western New York.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

You got that right.  Tired of waiting for 4G,  Paid a premium for the EVO 4G which is now outdated and almost obsoleted by the EVO Design and the EVO 3D,  It also failed to make the list for Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade.  On paper Sprint appears to be a better deal than Verizon.  In practice, not so much.  Paying a premium for Verizon LTE is clearly a better deal than paying for something that doesn't exist.  As soon as my 2 years is up, ba-bye.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat