cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4th Evo 4G - Same issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

4th Evo 4G - Same issues

I'm currently on my 4th, yes, that's correct, FOURTH, Evo 4G. I was lucky enough to get one just two weeks after they came out and have gone through four of them now. All of them have had the same issue. At random times, when I touch the home or back button, it will take me to the White screen with the green HTC, it's not a full reset, and it only takes about a 45 second max to come back and usually none of my programs are closed. I can not figure out what's causing this issue. Sprint can't figure out what's causing this issue. But four phones, two of which I know were brand new straight out of the box, have done this exact thing.

It could be an app, but I don't have many, and I've researched all of them and can't find any known issues between them and  my phone. I don't have task killers, I have plenty of memory, 279MB free, I have an extended battery.

Anyone have any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

4th Evo 4G - Same issues

Hi,

I am sending you a PM, please check your inbox.

Thanks,

----George

Highlighted
Master

4th Evo 4G - Same issues

It is a KNOWN ISSUE introduced with the GingerBread update, There is nothing that can be done to stop it untill HTC address's it and pushes a fix.

Highlighted
Journeyman

4th Evo 4G - Same issues

Levi4u wrote:

It is a KNOWN ISSUE introduced with the GingerBread update, There is nothing that can be done to stop it untill HTC address's it and pushes a fix.

I've been having this same probelm since I got my first one over a year ago. I don't think it's just the Gingerbread update. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat