cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6/20 - HTC EVO Maintenance Release - Android 2.3 (4.24.651.1)

GrandMaster

the updates go out in phases. even if you just jump in there and try to do it alot of times it wont let you. its always been that way. if they just cant live without the update or whatever they can go into a sprint repair store and they'll hook it up to their comp and force it onto the phone.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I had been watching this thread while I sold off my EVo and then got a Nexus.    When I heard there was a maintenance release that fixed voice recognition, I decided to come back.  Sprint fixed my problems!   I haven't owned a Photon, but I've had everything else- and this is still the best phone sprint has!  Sorry, the 3d lost me with speaker volume.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat