cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6/3 - HTC EVO Maintenance Release - Android 2.3 (4.22.651.2)

Journeyman

That's something to think about, hmmmm.

Journeyman

I just hope all of us that have an EVO no matter what model experience any issues after Monday.

Journeyman

wearetheborg68 wrote:

might be off the subject but if anyone can help or suggest something. after i updated my evo to 2.3.3 now when i go to the web and use that little box that has the down arrow menu, it wont come down. it looks like its locked. not sure if its a flash thing or what. other people with different phones who updated had similiar problems. i've done the reboot and take out the battery thing. if anyone else has noticed this and knows of a fix i would appreciate the help. thanks

Can you give an example of a web page where you have this problem? And - are you using the standard browser, or something else - like Dolphin?

I have seen the box you describe in Dolphin, where the web page uses flash - but it works for me, both before and afer the upgrade. But I don't see that box in the standard Android browser - the flash just runs ...

You might try clearing cache on whatever browser you use.

Dan K

Journeyman

greetings dan k,

i have an account at mlb and play fantasy baseball. i've been using my evo to make changes instead on computer. there is a drop menu on top of certain pages where you can view other teams line up or choose a position player. you click the menu drops and you click your choice. before the android update when i clicked it it would drop but now its still there but its locked and it doesn't drop down for me to choose. i use the web browser that came with the phone. i have also tried others, skyfire and same thing happens, i installed firefox and i couldn't get it out of mobile web mode so got fustrated with that and uninstalled it. someone has tried on this and said it works so i have to try again. i just want to clutter my phone with unneccessary programs if i have one that does the job satisfactory. also my voice to text is not working right. but i see other people have had problems as well. there were 2 flash updates since i installed 2.3.3 and no fix. i was thinking of giving dolphin a try so since it yours is working i'm going to give it a try and maybe there will be a fix later on or a fix for everything else. thanks

Journeyman

ok i tried clearing the cache and anything i could a restarted and same. i guess i'll give dolphin a try and see how it goes. thanks for the help.

Journeyman

I spoke with a level two support person today and she idicated that the update would be pushed early next week (not necessarily Monday).  She also said it would address more than just voice mail and netflix.  I specifically asked if it would address Voice Search by Google.  She did some research and told me they were aware of the Voice Search issues and thought that it also would be addressed in the update. She indicated a lot of issues people are having will be address.  Here's hoping.

Journeyman

I haven't had issues when using my Jawbone Bluetooth with Noise Assassin. Of course that's not a solution but it is usable at least. I hope Monday is a good day. I really don't use Netflix, but for whatever reason, I seem to have lucked out. I just haven't had the issues everyone else mentions. Got lucky I guess?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat