cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add or remove Android applications on your HTC EVO 4G

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, this Question is for Anyone who can help me please? I haven't found an Answer yet to this problem,  neither has Sprint,  HTC,  Market, or anyone? The only time I can install Apps on my phone is with the SD card removed? I can download all day long, but Apps from Market won't install or delete with the SD card in? I have replaced several SD cards, HTC EVO 4G phones. Have done the Hard reset, reformatted the SD card's, & nothing!! The same thing keeps happening? Any suggestions would be gladly Appreciated????

1 REPLY 1
Master

You mentioned that you have done hard resets.  Have you gone to a service center and had them reload the software over the wire?  If there is an error in your ROM the hard reset will not eliminate it - You have to have a reload at a service center.  I had a different problem and did multiple hard resets without any success, after the store reloaded I have been error free.

Hope this helps

Larry

OKC Sprint Tech

Advanced Tech Services

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat