Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Information on HTC Evo

Journeyman

Additional Information on HTC Evo

Dear Sprint,

I am extremely excited about the news of the HTC Evo, we have waited a long time for a phone of this caliber.  I have been a loyal Sprint customer for about 12 years now,  I ask that you please release additional information on this phone soon.  I know many of your loyal customers, including me, would like to know what pricing will look like and if we will need to go to a new monthly plan. 

I am currently eligible for a phone upgrade and really need a new phone.  I am happy to wait until this summer to upgrade, but would like to know if this phone or service plan will be totally out of my price range.  I would hate to wait that long for an upgrade and then choose another phone anyway. 

Please help us out and give us more information.

Sincerely,

A loyal customer

454 REPLIES 454
Journeyman

yeah i just heard more rumor from my source that it will be about the Evo. He doesn;t know for sure because they wouldn't even tell him!! Thats what the word around the office he said though =]

Journeyman

I work for the Shack and I wish they would invite us to the party!!!! But everyone is buzzing about this meeting so my guess is it must be big!

Journeyman

what time is this meeting anyway?

Journeyman

The way I understand it it is after all stores close..... Soooo west coast stores close at 9 thats midnight Eastern time so thats my GUESS.

Journeyman

dyl, i just talked to my guy and he said he is thinking around 8 for east coast so im not sure

Journeyman

Yeah,  that makes more sense. I prolly mis understood where ever it was I saw that. Sorry folks

Journeyman

Are you guys sure it's not just a meeting about the employees benefits or something like that? or that maybe they could be talking about more layoffs again or something? I don't know why they'd have everyone stay late to talk about a phone, to me that's something a manager could do with people when they come in each day but something like this where they all have to be there? I could be wrong and probaby am but that seems like something more related to their jobs than to a product. I would think they could get all of the info they need about a phone through emails, if they don't have it in store then what's the point of having a meeting about it? don't they usually just send a rep to the store with the phone to bring the employees up to date on products from time to time as the launch gets closer?

Message was edited by: SoCal_J

Journeyman

new rumor to add someone was in a sprint store and saw papers showing the evo and a guy telling the manager the meeting was gonna be about the evo tongiht. saw it on sprintusers.com

Journeyman

I thought the meeting already past...lol

Journeyman

jsmart wrote:

I thought the meeting already past...lol

should be going on now or in 20 minutes

Journeyman

I would like to see how many times this page is being refreshed right now.

Journeyman

yeah like i said my source said that some meetings have already begun, not long until we all find out hahaha =]

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat