Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Information on HTC Evo

Journeyman

Additional Information on HTC Evo

Dear Sprint,

I am extremely excited about the news of the HTC Evo, we have waited a long time for a phone of this caliber.  I have been a loyal Sprint customer for about 12 years now,  I ask that you please release additional information on this phone soon.  I know many of your loyal customers, including me, would like to know what pricing will look like and if we will need to go to a new monthly plan. 

I am currently eligible for a phone upgrade and really need a new phone.  I am happy to wait until this summer to upgrade, but would like to know if this phone or service plan will be totally out of my price range.  I would hate to wait that long for an upgrade and then choose another phone anyway. 

Please help us out and give us more information.

Sincerely,

A loyal customer

454 REPLIES 454
Journeyman

i have a feeling its going to be a much bigger deal than that. If best buy is allready begun training with employees wouldn;t the carrier start too??

Journeyman

hope its not something stupid... better be about the evo

Journeyman

http://phandroid.com/2010/03/30/sprint-clarifies-voice-wi-fi-green-light-for-evo-3g-4g-still-tbd/

another clarification about voice and data at the same time

come on sprint get it together

Journeyman

like i said you will be able to because the 4g is the data connection and the cdma is voice connection

Journeyman

I just had to throw in a response so I'd be signed up for wjackson's latest and greatest updates since the old forum got locked.

That happened to another forum I was in on a while back and I think it had to do with either one of three things:

1. The main issue of the forum was finally going to be addressed "officially" by Sprint.

2. The main topic of the forum was obviously no longer being discussed

3. People got too nasty to other posters.

So, if we all keep it clean, keep it focused, the only reason a Sprint Admin should shut us down would be that we're about to be rewarded for huddling around our phones/computer waiting for "enlightenment"

Let's hope for tomorrow!

Journeyman

yea but they are saying that 3g plus wifi you can do voice and data at the same time.... just keeping up with the tweets

Journeyman

yeah you can totally do that too. Im just saying about what you will be doing most of the time which is not wifi, atleast not me

Journeyman

thast what i was thinking maybe not a release but hopefully a release dtate and pricing

Journeyman

yea, no i read some of those post in the old SS posting

Journeyman

I am comforted by seeing wjackson and you others on this thread, but admit that I was really upset over Sprint closing the SS thread.  I could not help myself and reported it as "abuse" since it felt abusive that our thread was getting really hot and Sprint shut it down.  I highly recommend the rest of you report closing the thread as "Abuse".

Journeyman

if they think I'm going to leave and stop spreading info then they are dumb. We'll just pick up our old convo here haha

Journeyman

or, once they shut this one down on the next one, lol.  I can't wait to hear some good news tmr night @ around 945-10.  Hopefully abt our future beloved device. 

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat