Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Information on HTC Evo

Journeyman

Additional Information on HTC Evo

Dear Sprint,

I am extremely excited about the news of the HTC Evo, we have waited a long time for a phone of this caliber.  I have been a loyal Sprint customer for about 12 years now,  I ask that you please release additional information on this phone soon.  I know many of your loyal customers, including me, would like to know what pricing will look like and if we will need to go to a new monthly plan. 

I am currently eligible for a phone upgrade and really need a new phone.  I am happy to wait until this summer to upgrade, but would like to know if this phone or service plan will be totally out of my price range.  I would hate to wait that long for an upgrade and then choose another phone anyway. 

Please help us out and give us more information.

Sincerely,

A loyal customer

454 REPLIES 454
Journeyman

Oh, here we go again..............

Journeyman

no need to edit

"oh I know the current date and i am not telling maybe becasue this thread is full of ducebags so I am gonna letsprintusers.com know. Also far off in the scope of time is relative.. could be -7 days -14 days -31 days who knows. All I am gonna say is this thread is a joke inside of sprint management at hq lol and  so  you guys can beleive his brother sisters uncle brothers former roomate on information but me and wjackson know the date lol and dont bother asking cause in all honesty this thread doesnt deserve to know"

Journeyman

acp5533 wrote:

no need to edit

"oh I know the current date and i am not telling maybe becasue this thread is full of ducebags so I am gonna letsprintusers.com know. Also far off in the scope of time is relative.. could be -7 days -14 days -31 days who knows. All I am gonna say is this thread is a joke inside of sprint management at hq lol and  so  you guys can beleive his brother sisters uncle brothers former roomate on information but me and wjackson know the date lol and dont bother asking cause in all honesty this thread doesnt deserve to know"

so your showing what you said in a quote? okay...

Message was edited by: ajac09

Journeyman

Before editing your comments. you said you and wjackson know the real date..

http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-4g/54768-official-htc-evo-4g-wimax-thread-33.html#post518417

^^^ wjackson says maybe it will be pushed back to June 21st. Explain this to me?

No Drama, just facts and what wjackson14 says, thats all I have been quoting. You agree wjackson knows stuff, so I am just validating my quotes to wjackson and it seems to match up... just saying.

Message was edited by: travisr528

Message was edited by: travisr528

Journeyman

oh we do and why are your bringing other drama to this forum? thats already got one person banned...

Journeyman

all I asked was what the date is because you said you know it....how is that being a douchebag? I doubt anyone in this thread cares what Sprint HQ is saying about this thread. Why are you so sensitive?

Wizard

As far as I am concern, all the info out there = rumors

Sprint has the last word on this and there is nothing we can do about it.

The release date will be announced. When? I don't know but I am sure Sprint will enounce it

Journeyman

Alright. I have only been catching bits and pieces of this but what is a mobile hot spot and why are we going to be charged 10 to 20 dollars more for it?

Journeyman

agree with mxmarcus

Journeyman

jkarchpro2 wrote:

Alright. I have only been catching bits and pieces of this but what is a mobile hot spot and why are we going to be charged 10 to 20 dollars more for it?

to be able to use the hot spot feature but that is only a rumor right now and i hope its not true. But if it is heck I can use my touch pro 2 right now as a mobile hot spot and dont pay any extra.. gotta love xda and them pulling software off other htc phones lol

Journeyman

This thread is being closed due to the number of abuse reports that have been received from several members of the Community. As a reminder, the guidelines prohibit personal attacks, insulting/disrespectful remarks, intentional rumors/flame wars, and offensive messages which disrupt and upset other forum participants.

Tips to help prevent closing a thread: Stay on-topic, follow the guidelines. When you see a "troll" or "flame" post - the best thing to do is not respond and report abuse to a moderator.

There are several posts regarding HTC Evo that you can enter to have a more productive discussion.

As we near the release of this device, we will officially make an announcement and provide as much information to you in advance as we possibly can.

Thank you.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat