Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Information on HTC Evo

Journeyman

Additional Information on HTC Evo

Dear Sprint,

I am extremely excited about the news of the HTC Evo, we have waited a long time for a phone of this caliber.  I have been a loyal Sprint customer for about 12 years now,  I ask that you please release additional information on this phone soon.  I know many of your loyal customers, including me, would like to know what pricing will look like and if we will need to go to a new monthly plan. 

I am currently eligible for a phone upgrade and really need a new phone.  I am happy to wait until this summer to upgrade, but would like to know if this phone or service plan will be totally out of my price range.  I would hate to wait that long for an upgrade and then choose another phone anyway. 

Please help us out and give us more information.

Sincerely,

A loyal customer

454 REPLIES 454
Journeyman

come on tomrrow!! man I wanna sneak into my local sprint store and listen in

Journeyman

I've been following the now closed supersonic forum for several weeks now and have enjoyed all the great info especially from jackson. I've logged countless hours searching different forums and websites to find out more info on this phone. It seems strange but I have never felt more sprint loyalty and I hope they don't disappoint us by making us wait past June for this phone.

Journeyman

Well, we all could just use googlewave! I still have 24 invites left!!! I am still havinmg trouble getting around that one tho!

Journeyman

I was invited and signed in but I can not find it when i search for it. Can you PM me how I can find it?

Journeyman

It must be a very big deal to do what they are doing. If it was not, then I would reckon that a memo would have been sent. It also could be that they want all the employees to know at the same time. I wonder whose inside man is going to leak first? Will be interesting.

Wizard

The meeting on Wednesday is probably only about the new employee stock option swap policy. That's potentially a pretty big deal for some employees.

http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/sprint-planning-stock-swap-plan-employees/2010-03-30

Journeyman

seeblue wrote:

The meeting on Wednesday is probably only about the new employee stock option swap policy. That's potentially a pretty big deal for some employees.

http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/sprint-planning-stock-swap-plan-employees/2010-03-30

I doubt it since several sprint employees over at www.sprintusers.com said and I quote "its something we all have been waiting for"

Journeyman

reply edited and removed .................

Message was edited by: jb4kats

Journeyman

Interesting qik account of Sprint Senior Marketing Manager:

http://qik.com/trevorvannorman

Looks like there are tons of videos he's been streaming to qik via his EVO. 😉

Including one interesting Sprint meeting... where it seems to suggest that the phone will be released in 2 months... (It talks about keeping buzz going for 2 months, when they had to keep it up for 6 months with the Pre)

http://qik.com/video/5679103

Journeyman

Journeyman

I just hope wednesday meeting is about the EVO...:)

Journeyman

I hope its not about the nexus, I mean come on who in the world would get a nexus one right now when you have this SUPER EVO coming soon....

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat