Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Information on HTC Evo

Journeyman

Additional Information on HTC Evo

Dear Sprint,

I am extremely excited about the news of the HTC Evo, we have waited a long time for a phone of this caliber.  I have been a loyal Sprint customer for about 12 years now,  I ask that you please release additional information on this phone soon.  I know many of your loyal customers, including me, would like to know what pricing will look like and if we will need to go to a new monthly plan. 

I am currently eligible for a phone upgrade and really need a new phone.  I am happy to wait until this summer to upgrade, but would like to know if this phone or service plan will be totally out of my price range.  I would hate to wait that long for an upgrade and then choose another phone anyway. 

Please help us out and give us more information.

Sincerely,

A loyal customer

454 REPLIES 454
Journeyman

wow thats it, thats all the fuss.....ahhhhh.....

Journeyman

What is the big news?

Journeyman

read post 62....thats the news we believe, lets keep our fingers crossed and hope its not...

Journeyman

My guess is there are going to be a few of these type's of things that are design to spark attention. And that is all it's good for. I think we all need to come with terms this phone is not going to be released until June or so.

Journeyman

well if they are smart and they want as many customers as possible then they will release late may or 1st week of june because the Iphone HD comes out June 22, it is confirmed.....

Journeyman

All right, I have to speak.

After so many posts by that charlatan wjackson, I have to blow the whistle on him. Many of you know who I'm talking about and yet you continue to consume his words as if they were gospel. I don't think he ever knew/had access to the HTC Supersonic as everything he stated was public knowledge anyway. Now he's on androidforums.com as "Supersonical" and peeling off even more lies. See the links below. He's claiming to be a Sprint Developer (see the third link) which was something he NEVER mentioned on the previous thread on this site. He can't even keep up with his own lies. Furthermore, he's claiming more ROM and RAM for the HTC Evo 4G and a Super AMOLED screen by its release date, which only Samsung has the patent to at this time. Either shut him up or shut him down, but his illiterate, obnoxious, 12-year-old postings are getting in the way of serious discussion on an awesome device for which he has no inside knowledge.

See for yourself:

http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-4g/54768-official-htc-evo-4g-wimax-thread-20.html#post496314

http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-4g/54768-official-htc-evo-4g-wimax-thread-20.html#post496359

http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-4g/54768-official-htc-evo-4g-wimax-thread-20.html#post496380

Journeyman

LOL thats funny

You are complaining to sprint about someone on a seperate forum they have no control over asking them to shut him up.

Maybe you should just go find another forum or grow up  before you come here complaining about someone/something we have no control over nor have the issues you seem to have.

Solve your own problems dude and if you can't, then ignore them..

Journeyman

lol...I have seen many posts from him, but he seems to be worshiped here, I have no comment because i havent been looking into his sayings to see if whether they were true or not...but from what I have seen and heard he seems to be right on the money when it comes to leaks.....now if this super amoled becomes a reality I will never doubt him again, but I do believe thats B.S. because you are right only Samsung has the rights for the super amoled at this moment, unless HTC/Sprint made a deal with them.....hmm

Journeyman

he has been quiet today espically after the sprint meeting news ... guess the big meeting wasnt so big after all.

Journeyman

yeah i know, so dissapointing....

Wizard

lol lol

Journeyman

Sprint need to release EVO before June 22, are you listening SPRINT, Im trying to SAVE YOU......the Iphone HD comes out JUNE 22 CONFIRMED...check the link..

click here for link Updated

Message was edited by: jsmart

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat