Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Information on HTC Evo

Journeyman

Additional Information on HTC Evo

Dear Sprint,

I am extremely excited about the news of the HTC Evo, we have waited a long time for a phone of this caliber.  I have been a loyal Sprint customer for about 12 years now,  I ask that you please release additional information on this phone soon.  I know many of your loyal customers, including me, would like to know what pricing will look like and if we will need to go to a new monthly plan. 

I am currently eligible for a phone upgrade and really need a new phone.  I am happy to wait until this summer to upgrade, but would like to know if this phone or service plan will be totally out of my price range.  I would hate to wait that long for an upgrade and then choose another phone anyway. 

Please help us out and give us more information.

Sincerely,

A loyal customer

454 REPLIES 454
Journeyman

this is getting old...fast. I think i have beyond proven myself and this freakcing bullshitt is ridicluous! I have said multiple times that my source works for sprint and was the guy in the vid with gloves on. I said when the video would come out and what it would include. I also said the megapixels of the camera and the device announcement date. THAT IS NOTT COMMON KNOWLEDGE HAHAHA LOSER!!!1

And yess i am part of the sprint dev website. I do not work for Sprint so please stop making up lies!!!!!

I have told you all the truth multiple times, every time i have been spoken i have been correct, so yeah until I am wrong, which won't happen, go ride someone else alright aholee?

And from what I've been told the meeting has not yet begun

Journeyman

I don't know Jackson, but I have been reading the stuff he is writing for several weeks if not months. He has been damn close to spot on. And for a "friendly" enviroment to share ideas and new things that maybe someone missed some of us are Bitchy and not very friendly. Cut the man some slack. And is there even prove that he is even the other writer? Life is too short to get all pissy and jack blood pressure up over silly issues. on a side note I am very very excited about the EVO 4G.

Journeyman

(please accept my apologies for wjackson's verbiage...I myself have been subject to his rants, but I have learned that he DOES know what he's talking about)

wjackson, I was surprised to hear about all this other "30-day free" stuff, because the links in the other thread were about a meeting that would start tonight, not about something that would be released this morning. I guess that someone could infer that since they released this new deal, that they will be inundated tomorow with people wanting to get new lines of service, but you'd think (I would anyway) that they would have known about that for a little longer (so they'd be ready for it, not just have 8 hours of sleep on it).

Journeyman

thankyou, it would be different if my info was skewed or off but i have been 100% on everything i have told you all.

The phone is a monster, gobucks is going to have more info for us tonite from his old boss

Thankyou to all of you that have supported and appreciated my info. I tell you guys exactly what is passed down to me as close to the message as i can. This will NOT stop info from coming. If this is someone trying to scare me out of here or a little whiny VERIZON customer please for your sake, get a LIFE

It is happening tonight. I have a FEELING it will be about Evo stats or N1, it is not a phone launch. THAT IS A FACT!!!

Keep u posted as always, and thanks for your support,

Jackson

Message was edited by: wjackson14

Journeyman

I just cant wait for the meeting tongiht and I wihs people wouldnt bring drama from other forums over here...

Journeyman

yeah i second that. Its something big though, meetings like this just don't get scheduled on the fly

Journeyman

I'll be really surprised if they don't announce a date for release...especially with Best Buy pre-selling in May.

Journeyman

i personally believe it will be a release date and the officila specs of the Evo that will be announced.

If not that it is about the n1 or the blackberry slider

Journeyman

I also wish with this phone they would allow a upgrade rebate for customers who wish to simply change phones but are not eligible yet for the typical "upgrade". I've never understood the logic of any company giving awesome incentives to new customers then nothing to the existing ones. They could probably stop the mass exodus by offering some of the same or at least close to the same incentives for existing customers. That's an argument for another time and place though.

Journeyman

I wonder what all will happen tongiht heard a rumor soft launch of the evo last week of may  doubt it but thought Id pass it on

Journeyman

wjackson14 wrote:

i personally believe it will be a release date and the officila specs of the Evo that will be announced.

If not that it is about the n1 or the blackberry slider

N1 maybe, but the timing just seems too suspect to not be about the Evo. They have gotten so much press over it as well.

Journeyman

you know with all the press going around sprint may just annouce both the n1 and evo today becasue of all the stufff that happned with the pre last year

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat