cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aggggggg... I can't take it any more!!!

Journeyman

But you see... You DID get dressed, all by yourself. It's the people who need mom to tell them how to put on their clothes that I have a problem with.  And four stars for you if you can remember your Prodigy login, let alone any ARPNET net logins.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm the IT Manager where I work, and deal with this stuff all day. I lost my cool in these forums, a few days ago, with people complaining about losing wireless N after the 2.3.3 update. We never should've had 802.11n anyway, not with only 1 antenna and only the 2.4Ghz range as an option, but we had it, HTC took it away and most folks had a complete hissy over it. I was seriously considering quitting these forums over it, but decided that I really do enjoy helping people, despite the nonsense.

Still, for some folks, using technology like this, is the equivalent to flying a spaceship, or brain science/rocket surgery.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat