cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoyed!!! EVO Wait List

Journeyman

Re: Annoyed!!! EVO Wait List

If anyone is still looking for an HTC EVO. Best Buy online has them in stock now. I ordered on yesterday and received an email today that it will be delivered on Friday. If you want it in white, you can pre order it also.

Journeyman

Wow you are correct.  Ive been waiting for a week on sprint store's list and been promised countless false deliveries.

I just ordered on bestbuy.com and got the express shipping for $16 which they say will be delivered within 5 days.  SWEET!  Thanks for the tip.

And I know its legit because I went on best buy web site last week to check and they basically said the same thing as Sprint site that they did not have any availability.

Journeyman

You're welcome. After all I went through to find one, I have no problem helping others in this matter. I failed to mention the shipping info. I opted for standard delivery for $5.50 and it was shipped out today and I will have it on Friday. Maybe you could have saved a few bucks.

Journeyman

Best Buy has some right now: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/null/HTC+EVO+4G+with+Google/pcmcat208500050003.c?id=pcmcat208500050003

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think by now everyone who wants an evo got their evo so there shouldnt be anymore backorders

Journeyman

Nope, I'm still waiting for mine.

Journeyman

Finally got my Evo! And folks were right, it was worth the wait.

Journeyman

Ordered from BestBuy Tues and UPS sent mine out to me Thursday overnight and UPS f'd up the delivery and the package is like in Limbo..they better get it here by Monday or Im gonna be pissed lol

Message was edited by: elitegm

Journeyman

I hate UPS has caused you problems. I got mine on yesterday and took it to Best Buy to be activated and to have the numbers in my phone transferred. UPS should refund the money you paid to have expedited shipping.

Journeyman

Oh they will refund the shipping for sure I have no doubt.

But will they refund the time I spent going down to my father's house on a precious Friday night and waiting there from 6:30-10pm for absolutely nothing because the UPS web site said On Time to be delivered 06/25/10?  haha no way.

I say precious time because we work...and particularly I work M-F.  So to spend my Friday night at the mercy of UPS because they claim On Time to be delivered on that day....bullshit

Journeyman

Oh I understand. I work Mon-Fri as well. I had my phone delievered to my mom's house so that she could sign for it. I hope you get it really soon!!

Journeyman

SIGN FOR IT!!?? I've received 3 phones from Sprint in the past month and I was never home to sign anything; they're just sitting there, waiting for me to partake of their splendor.   And waiting? I don't understand that either. I must be living right or something, coz yesterday when I called Sprint about my power and reset issues, they said take it to the store and get a new one. I called my local company store and was told 'no problem. We'll put your name on one, when do you think you might be coming in?' Maybe it's coz I'm a chick, but I doubt it. I got my EVO from the Sprint order desk on the 4th, it arrived the 5th and getting a replacement is not a problem - same day, if I could drive!  Have you tried being REAL nice?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat