Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoyed!!! EVO Wait List

Journeyman

Re: Annoyed!!! EVO Wait List

yeah thats why i shipped it to my dads lol so he'd be there to sign for it

Journeyman

Sprint store by me has a waiting list of 180ish people and they get maybe 5-10 each day or every other day...

Journeyman

Hi Levi4U -

Great stuff!

What books are you reading to come up with some of this stuff?  I have no need to get back into development (retired) but I have this burning desire to find out a little more about what's going on underneath the UI - i.e. How do the various contact lists in "People" interact so that I can clean up things in a more orderly manner?  If I turned off the security in "Market" then how do I turn it back on?  Etc. - those are the types of questions I want to find answers for and I thought a decent reference book (I have a fair number of O'Reilly manuals) might be in order.  Your thoughts?  Again - thanks - Leon

Journeyman

You can go to Best buy and get a white evo. I did and it was suppose to be released on July 11th and they called me to let me know it was in on the 6th.

Master

Best Buy insurance does not cover lost, stolen or liquid damage. Sprint(asurion) does, Also it is a $100 deductable not $125

Journeyman

I'm on the "raincheck" list at BestBuy at Meyerland (Houston).  I'm 6th on the list for a white HTC Evo, I put in my name last week.

Journeyman

I have been on a EVO wait list for 7 weeks and the manager of the Sprint Store say that are only getting 2 or 3 phones per week.  I will probably never get one at this rate.  What's the deal?  I can't believe they wouldn't get in at least 100 phones in Austin Tx..I am number 111..and that's crazy. Will they ever get these phones in stock??

Journeyman

wow  i dont kno how i wud feel if was 111th on waitin list  i just got my evo afta callin spint store for 3 days  i called wen it was 11am cuz dats da time dey get there shipments and once he sid yes dere in i literally ran to cab and got dere on time to get mines..da spint stores only get 2 at a time and its been 3 weeks since dey last got any evo"s..i herd someone mention a white evo??? IDK cuz i neva herd dat  but i do wish u alot luck gettin evo  waiting feels like 4eva but trust me its worth wait..SHIT IS HUGEE..and awesome...good luck and just keep callin..ask dem at wat time dere shippments usually arrive and just call at that time  

Journeyman

Finally got my white evo, I love it!! Only thing that sucks is battery life, i mesn yes i understand if i keep my 4g on it drains it. I mean sprint is charging me extra for it anyway regaurdless if you even have 4g in your area, I'm going to put it to good use!!

Journeyman

Go to radio shack thats what i did got it less the 5 min

Journeyman

Wow..if dont mind me asking wat state u live in. I didnt kno dere is a white EVO??

Journeyman

I've been to 4 Sprint stores and the shortest wait list is 90 people. The store I have my name at hasn't received an EVO in 3 weeks, I've been on the wait list for 4 weeks so far... The Sprint employee said they usually only get 2-3 Evo's a week. At this rate it will be around 7 months until my name comes up and I only live 6 miles from Sprints World Headquarters!  EXTREMELY disappointed in Sprint, in fact I've been nosing around the AT&T stores, their wait lists for Iphone 4's are like 8-10 people with 1-3 week waiting times. Very tempting...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat