cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoyed!!! EVO Wait List

Journeyman

Re: Annoyed!!! EVO Wait List

I talked to the store mgr again..been on the list for over 2 1/2 months..and I'm #111, he said next week.  Well he said that over a month ago to me.  So If I don't get one by Monday, I'll going for the I-phone..unless their wait list is longer. Crazy. Very frustrating.

Master

Posted on here yesterday;

I wanted to follow up on my previous post regarding EVO. I manage the online store at sprint.com and I know many of you are starved for specific information on where you can get your hands on EVO. We continue to work closely with our partners at HTC to get more EVO devices as quickly as possible. On that note, I can share a bit of good news…while we continue to see inventory constraints, we expect to be able to make EVO available on sprint.com again for a limited period of time beginning early next week. Please spread the word and know that we are working to get our EVO online sales channel open completely in the future. Thanks for your patience.

Journeyman

If you didn't pay for the evo yet then I wish I was in your position, then I can get the samsung epic instead of already having my evo. If your thoughts are mutual then this actually turns out for the better.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat