cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Life with Latest Update

Go to solution
Journeyman

I can't believe it, but this morning my Evo had gone 48 hours without charging.  I'm a moderate user with an extended battery, and I usually get about 24 hours per charge.  Has anyone else noted battery life changes after the last update?

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Yeah I noticed that as well... I used to have my display on really low.. but now I can turn it up and my battery dont die... I was very shocked!

Wizard

Re: Battery Life with Latest Update

My battery life has drastically improved! It's astonishing how much can be done with a simple software update.

GrandMaster

to be honest i havent noticed it. then again im a heavy user off and on so it might be there...im just taxing the heck out of it though lol.

im also on the stock battery and its getting pretty old. so the fault might be a combo between my useage and the actual battery. never know

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I am now routinely going 48 hours before I charge -- and I usually have about 20-25% left at 48 hours. This is geat!!! Now please fix the HTC Sense reloading when I hit the back or home buttons please!!!

Journeyman

Cityw5, which battery are you using? It sounds like you had also upgraded it previously.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat