cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Before you HAVE to replace your phone...Buy a battery!

Journeyman

Before you HAVE to replace your phone...Buy a battery!

My HTC phone got wet. I went to the Sprint store only to be met by uninterested employees. It took two trips but I got out of them that the battery was ruined. Of course they don't sell them anymore. I found the battery on Amazon.com for $3.72 vs. the $100+ Sprint wanted to charge me to replace my phone. This is in addition to their so-called device protection program I've been paying into. Finally got rid of that!  They tried to tell me I had to have it.  I got the battery yesterday and not only did my phone work just fine but I didn't lose anything! Don't let cell phone companies take advantage of you.

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Before you HAVE to replace your phone...Buy a battery!

Fed.up.with.Sprint, hello. Thanks for reaching out. I am glad to hear you were able to find the battery at a great price! I apologize the store urged you to replace the entire device rather than just the battery. We do not want you to feel like you are being taken advantage of. Please let us know if we can assist with anything in the future. We are always around! *Sarah W Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat