cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best place to Pre-order?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Best place to Pre-order?

I have wanted to get the Evo ever since I heard about it. Now that I can pre-order it, which place do you guys think would be best for me to pre-order it from? Best Buy, Radio Shack, or other? I was thinking Radio Shack would be the best because they are giving out the free $20 accessories gift card, but it seems like Best Buy is a more trustable company. What do you guys think?

Message was edited by: jakegilson

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

I got my pre order from radio shack. they seem to be offering the best deal. Every thing went smoothly when they pulled up my account info.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Its even nicer when you have a friend that works at radio shack and gets your 36 activation waved for you. and the 20 extra to spend on a HDMI cable or towards a bid micro sd card. pick your poison both best and radio both do instant rebates. I'm with radio cause I have a friend and he goes the extra mile for me and he gets a commission. But best buy I dont think work on commission.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I purchased mine from Radio Shack... mostly because RS is 10 mins away from my house and the closest BB is about 40 mins away.  My order went smoothly and like mentioned previously - you get the $100 instant rebate + $20 accessory gift card + $10 coupon if you fill out the online survey.

I can't speak about the BB process because I've never used them before, but I'm sure it goes just as smoothly through them... maybe not as many $$ perks through them though.

I think you would be fine either way.  I would pick the closest to you.

Highlighted
Wizard

I ordered mine at BB, but from all the reading I see that RS sweet deal is with $20 gift card + $10 online survey.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is assuming that you CAN pre-order still at RS. I just got off the phone with them and they said you couldn't pre-order since there is no stock. I'm starting to think Sprint is holding back sales due to the bandwidth the EVO requires. Either way, I'm getting the run around from every sprint store, RS and BBuy in LA county. They simply have no inventory with which to promise.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat