Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black scrreen & powering

Journeyman

Black scrreen & powering

Ok, started yesterday. I was using my phone and it started to flicker on and off, then it just went off. (Yes it was charged and no it has not gotten wet) Pressing the power button did nothing. Then it might come on for a second and turn right back off. Today, the lights at the bottom are on but the screen is black also. What is wrong? Help!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Black scrreen & powering

Steffer71,

Sorry to hear about your phone. A variety of things can be causing the issues that you are having. An application can be corrupt or the software of the device itself may have become corrupt. I do advise that you take it into a Sprint Service and Repair center and have one of our technicians test it out for you that way they can also rule out hardware malfunction.

Markie_B

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat