cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button Lightbar Issue

Highlighted
Journeyman

Button Lightbar Issue

Okay... what's the deal here? The lightbar under my buttons (home, menu, back & search) only come on when THEY choose. I've spoken to Sprint, who tell me it's a h/w issue and defective. I've spoken to Asurion, who assures me it's h/w and gladly replaces it. It happened on new & refurbished phones and builds 0003 &0004. WTF, over? There is no pattern to it, I can't induce it to happen, it just does it. Yes, I've tried every reset known to Sprint & Asurion to no avail. What's going on here!!!???  --  Sharon

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Button Lightbar Issue

Okay... I finally got through to HTC tier three support. After 4-5 tries. It is a known issue. A fix is currently in the works. As soon as it is available it will be posted to HTC.com/us. They will also TRY to get Sprint to push it out ASAP, but they couldn't promise that would happen. So, if your button lights seem to have a mind of their own, do not despair, a fix is in the works. It's just a pity that no one at Sprint or Asurion had been advised of this, as both companies told me my phone was broken and I should get another one from Asurion. Sorry Asurion...  --  Sharon

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat