cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Goes Directly to VoiceMail

Patron

Call Goes Directly to VoiceMail

When I pick up my calls, they are going directly to voicemail. If my phone is stationary and I even lift my headset to put it on, the small vibration pushes the call to voicemail somehow. I've done all the updates and resets.

Does anyone else have this problem with Sprint/HTC/Google Voice or is it just me?! If so, what's the cure?!

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Call Goes Directly to VoiceMail

Aspiring, Does the phone ring on your end then when you go to answer it sends the caller to voicemail?

Patron

I have several issues going on.

1. The phone rings. I drag the "unlock ring" up to the phone icon and it goes directly into voicemail.

2. The phone rings. I drag the phone icon into the "unlock ring" and believe I may be hovering over the ACCEPT/DECLINE buttons, but over the ACCEPT button primarily. The call goes directly into voicemail.

3. The phone rings. It's lying on a tabletop and I've calibrated it. I move to pick up my earbud to put it in my ear in order to answer the call. The call goes directly into voicemail.

4. The phone never rings. The call goes directly into voicemail.

I noticed this past week that sprint is now showing my friend's Facebook (or "Facebook for HTC") last status updates on the top portion of the call screen. This is new and I think all of this problem may have something to do with this, but not sure. These problems were happening at least a week before I saw this change.

Thank you for your prompt response lilgeekygirl!

Aspiring, The Facebook notification should not have any affect on it. I have the HTC Evo 4G and the facebook app does the same thing. I assume with the way you decribed your phone you have the EVO 3D. please correct me if I am wrong. I am going to send you a private message regarding this issue.

Patron

Thank you lilgeekygirl. You are correct. Although I can have 4G service, my model is the HTC EVO 3D.

GrandMaster

youre actually in the EVO 4G forums. if you would like i can link you to the 3D area for future use. you usually get quicker responces from either techs or other customers that way. if you want it let me know and i'll hunt it down for yuh

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Patron

Oh pooh.

Usually I'm more careful about this stuff! lilgeekygirl is being very helpful so far, but I would like any help! Can you give me some idea of how to do that "link" thingy?

Thank you FG!

GrandMaster

no worries...it happens more often than you would think lol

here yuh go

http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/phones-and-devices/htc_phones/htc_evo_3d...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat