cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera and Camcorder doesn't work... black screen

Highlighted
Patron

Camera and Camcorder doesn't work... black screen

Can someone help me out. My Evo 4g, which ive had for a week was working fine. Then it snowed Christmas day for the first time in over 100 years in Ga and i wanted to record it and take pics. i tap camera and a black screen pops up. then i restart it, take that battery out and it worked for about 15 minutes but the contrast was all out of wack on the 8mp cam and the front camera worked fine... its pissing me off now...should i throw it against the wall?

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Camera and Camcorder doesn't work... black screen

Sounds like a software issue. Which apps do you have loaded? I would try a hard reset. Menu > Settings > SD card and Phone Storage > Factory Reset.  If you still have the issue, get the phone swapped out.

Journeyman

won't that delete personal files? my camcorder doesn't work but i can take pictures.

Journeyman

Please refer to my posts... I hope it will work for you, better try this first before reset....  http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/224534#224534

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat