cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera will not work all of a sudden

Journeyman

My camera will not function all of a sudden.  When I open it to take a picture it is just a black screen.  A few times I was able to get it to show somewhat of a view but it was very distorted. I haven't gotten the phone wet or anything so not sure why it stoppd working all of a sudden.

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

while youre trying to take a pic. try to put slight pressure on the outter rings of the camera area. does anything change?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Whippy333,

I would also suggest trying to clear the data/cache of the camera application by going into the Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > select the ALL tab to show all applications, find the camera application and after selecting it there should be an option for deleting or clearing cache and/or data.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat