cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Download Picture Mail - Help!

Journeyman

I have been able to receive text messages with pictures attached for a year, and suddenly in the past month the pictures won't download.  It shows up that I got a text message, and when I click on it, it says "Downloading" next to the picture size (which isn't ever large - this time 53kb).  It just stays on "Downloading" for days and every few hours I get a note that there was a downloading error, but it never stops!  My husband got the same message with picture today on his sprint sanyo phone and it downloaded no problem.  I tried to upload my profile but it says "The network is preparing your services..." for hours until I finally cancel it.  Can't update PR either. 

Any help or tips anyone can offer would be awesome.  I'm frustrated and don't know where else to go for support at this point!

22 REPLIES
Wizard

What type of phone do you have?  We can try resetting your network profile which usually helps if the update profile is failing as well.

Journeyman

I am going through the same exact problem since they did a major software or firmware upgrade on my HTC about ten days ago. No luck yet figuring it out but very frustrating.

Wizard

I've sent you a private message to assist you.

Journeyman

Not sure what you did but all fixed now - thanks!

Journeyman

David - I have an HTC EVOO 4G.  I am open to any suggestions.  Thank you!

Wizard

Looks like your phone just completed provisioning... I sent you a test picture message, let me know if you receive it.

Thanks

Dave

Journeyman

I have the same problem

Journeyman

Thank you!  Phone is fixed and response was extremely quick.  Very happy!

Journeyman

I am having this same issue. I can't send a video, says to large, and when I receive a pict mail it wont download. Is there a fix to this?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.