cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't wait

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't wait

Summer seems so long from now... anyone else itching to get their hands on this phone?

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Can't wait

Im obsessed with this phone!!!!!! I just hope I can sell someone my Hero to help pay for it. I ve never seen anything like this phone. Waiting is going to kill me but also make they day I hold it in my hands all the more satisfying. I hope they have cases, screen protectors and etc.. ready to purchase at the launch of the phone. Nothing worse than dropping your 500 plus dollar investment on the ground 2 days after purchase.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I want the Nexus One... but the more I look at videos of this device, I want it more and more.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have bee able to upgrade since november...havent seen anything I liked until this phone. hopefully they cant get it fully ready to go before then. the longer Sprint waits, the worse.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@ Moochiegirl12, I witcha on da waitn list 4 dis nu HTC Evo.  Da summer izzz toooo looonnggg  + 2 months away =(   Howeva, I hope it b worth da wait 😃  I feel it wil b + ne nu phon dat Sprint launch wil b da top of da line out of all der phonz dey carry. Hmmm...we both wil hav 2c 🙂

Highlighted
Journeyman

Two things here, I won't even try to sell my Hero, I don't think anyone would buy it now with the Evo coming out and I truly think the price you could sell it for now won't go for that when the Evo comes out. I know most of us think the same way, my phone is worth at least what I paid for it that is if you take care of it and I do take extreme care of my phones.

As far as accessories, about the only thing that is ever available on new phones when they first come out and that is a car charger. I hope they do too, but they always overcharge for those things, you'll be better off buying online or that is what I plan on doing.................hmmmm, maybe *sheesh* I don't know, who knows, I just want to know when it's coming right now, then I'll decide.

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC Evo is the most amazing device i have ever toyed around with. And yess it will be bringing sprint back into the cellular industtry.

June 13th guys, June 13th

Highlighted
Journeyman

wjackson14 wrote:

HTC Evo is the most amazing device i have ever toyed around with. And yess it will be bringing sprint back into the cellular industtry.

June 13th guys, June 13th

I feel the same way now, just hope they don't wait too long to release it and end up DOA like the Sony-Ericsson X10 .. They need to release it far enough ahead of the new iPhone so it doesn't get drowned out by the inevitable fanboy noise.

Highlighted
Journeyman

June 13th............Cant sprint just give us da damn phone already. I have been looking this phone up since it was the supersonic and haven't stopped a single day.!!!!!!! Its good to know im not da only one who feels this way.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You are definitely not the only one who feels like that.

I'm about to explode.

I do kinda wish it was stock Android, due to the upgrade delays, but I know HTC does a great job.

As I am waiting for my Samsung Moment update!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey Mr Wjackson I asked on one of the other threads what had happened to ya. I figured Dan Heese had ya kid napped!!! lol but any ways its great to hear from you again, and keep us all informaed with any tid bits you may have bud!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

hmmm I might hold off and get a windows mobile phone with wimax later this year who knows evo is just the first of many powerful phones and hopefully a good example of the future

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat