cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change image resolution on new HTC EVO LTE Version 4.1.1

Journeyman

Cannot change image resolution on new HTC EVO LTE Version 4.1.1

Yesterday I got the new HTC Evo 4g LTE version 4.1.1. This is my second HTC EVO but the one I got yesterday doesn't allow me to change my image resolution to below 2040X153; with my old version of EVO 4g LTE I was able to reduces the option to 640x368. With the new version the lowest I can go is to (4:3) 2040X1536 which only allows me to email up to 12 images versus my previous evo 4g I was able to email up to 40 images or more (I am a real estate investors and that is why I take a lot of pictures ), the new EVO 4G LTE is 100% better than the one I got in June 2012 but the only issue I have is the image resolution. I went to 2 Sprint Repair Stores and NO ONE SEEN TO KNOW HOW TO FIX IT OR MAKE THE ADJUSTMENT . Can someone in this forum please help me I am desperate to get my phone working the way it was before.

Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Cannot change image resolution on new HTC EVO LTE Version 4.1.1

wrong forum sport..this one is for the original evo...you'll need to post here

http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/phones-and-devices/htc_phones/evo_4g?vie...

or one of the techs in here can possibly transfer this thread over there for you..

also that resolution deal is being looked into and has been reported by a few others as well.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat